Do you dream of opening a pop-up shop, or would you enjoy working in a health care office?
Students enrolled in the Business Management program gain hands-on experience so they are prepared for a career in business or medical office settings directly out of high school.
During the first year, students become proficient in general office skills and sales management. Activities provide students with realistic preparation for small business and medical office interactions, such as customer and patient services.
During their second year, students develop more specific medical office procedures, such as appointment scheduling, medical records, as well and billing and coding. Students also focus on a business venture of their own.
Business Management Careers:
* Healthcare Administrator
* Bank Teller
* Loan Officer
* Retail Sales Clerk
* Small Business Owner
* Business Manager
* Medical Administrative Assistant
* Medical/General Office Manager
* Medical Billing Clerk
* Patient Services Representative
Business Management Certifications:
* Rise Up Retail Fundamentals
* Microsoft Office Powerpoint
* Microsoft Office Specialist Word
* NHA Certified Medical Administrative Assistant